Had farewell dinner with Kevin, Nic & Glenn.
Cuz Kevin's enlisting into the army this week.
So we planned dinner for him at Seoul Garden @ Taka.
As usual, I was the first to reach.
The infamous late king strikes again. Lolx.
Forgot to kope the pics from Nic.
Upload the visuals some other time.
After dinner, went to Dempsey Hill for drinks.
Loitered around the place to find somewhere to have our drink.
But we didn't know which place to choose.
So randomly entered some place called Margarita.
I ordered the Raspberry Margarita.
But somehow when I drank, it tasted more like watermelon instead.
Kevin's Blue Margarita was even worse.
He said it tasted like salt water?? Lolx.
And then, the waiter intro some crab nachos thingy.
When we tried the nachos, we barely ate any crab meat.
What we tasted was more like shredded crab bits.
Loitered around till the waiter came to 'chase' us.
Think this is the only place that closes the earliest at Dempsey.
It was only 11pm leh. >.<
Dempsey Hill
House @ Dempsey. This used to be a former barrack.
The shredded crab bits nachos
Our drinks!
My Raspberry turned Watermelon Margarita
So we planned dinner for him at Seoul Garden @ Taka.
As usual, I was the first to reach.
The infamous late king strikes again. Lolx.
Forgot to kope the pics from Nic.
Upload the visuals some other time.
After dinner, went to Dempsey Hill for drinks.
Loitered around the place to find somewhere to have our drink.
But we didn't know which place to choose.
So randomly entered some place called Margarita.
I ordered the Raspberry Margarita.
But somehow when I drank, it tasted more like watermelon instead.
Kevin's Blue Margarita was even worse.
He said it tasted like salt water?? Lolx.
And then, the waiter intro some crab nachos thingy.
When we tried the nachos, we barely ate any crab meat.
What we tasted was more like shredded crab bits.
Loitered around till the waiter came to 'chase' us.
Think this is the only place that closes the earliest at Dempsey.
It was only 11pm leh. >.<
House @ Dempsey. This used to be a former barrack.