Part 1: Fun @ The Beach

Xiao Hei With Her 'Wand"

Flattening The Sand

Wah lao, I look so white like ghost. >.<

Xiao Hei & Her Pose

Digging A Tunnel

Trying On Shirley's Shades

Xiao Hei With Shirley's Shades

Stoning At The Bridge

Clowning Around On The Bridge

Lolx, I look so happy here. Don't know why also?

Random Shot

Our Shades

Yay! Soaking myself in the refreshing water.


Disgruntled Look. Haha.

We 自拍ing Again. Wakaka.

The Coconut Which I Stuffed My Biscuit Wrapper In. Whoops.

Emo-ing.

Napping

Shirley With Her V Sign

Now My Turn To Yeah!

Sun-tanning. Noticed I not in the pic? Cuz I hiding under the shade. =p

So Shiok To Lie Down.

Acting Lame.

I'm Busy Trying Leave My Footprints On The Sand.
**********
Part 2: Chill Out @ Cafe Del Mar


My Mango Daiquiri. It was way better off than the stupid Margarita.

Candle-light. So romantic hor?

Our Snack: Chicken Wings. Very Tasty!!
**********
Part 3: Dinner @ White Dog Cafe



Tempura Mushroom

Seafood Baked Rice

Seafood Platter

Some Kind Soul Helped Us With This Shot. TY.

Shirley, Me & Xiao Hei

Xiao Hei & Me

Shirley & Me Posing With Our Food.

Like This Shot. Machiam very artistic leh.