Went to J8 today. Mom said we haven't been there for some time.
Nothing much to shop. I only bought a cardigan to match my new dress.
Lolx. Did I mentioned I bought a dress & bottom yesterday?
Haha, splurging on shopping again.
I think I'm totally hopeless.
And I'm planning shopping trip to Bangkok next CNY.
Wakakaka, shop till I drop.
Anybody want join me? Lolx.
Here's what we ate for lunch today. HK foodies!!!
My Fav & Must Have Iced Yuan Yang!!!
Wan Chai's Signature Fried Rice
Mom's Seafood Hor Fun. The seafood came in generous chunks.
Dad's Steamed Oyster Beef Egg Rice. But apparently, the oysters disappeared.
Crispy Deep Fried Tofu With Minced Meat Sauce
Desert:杨支甘露. My Fav!!!!!
Noticed the pics look very clear hor?
Cuz I took with my new Cybershot handphone.
This looks more like decent photos.
Oh ya, I tried selling off my O2 phone today.
And you know how much those idiots offered me?
$130. WTH. Trade in value was $200 & they only gave me that miserable amount.
Decided to keep as spare phone than to sell to those stingy people. >.<
Lolx. Did I mentioned I bought a dress & bottom yesterday?
Haha, splurging on shopping again.
I think I'm totally hopeless.
And I'm planning shopping trip to Bangkok next CNY.
Wakakaka, shop till I drop.
Anybody want join me? Lolx.
Here's what we ate for lunch today. HK foodies!!!
Noticed the pics look very clear hor?
Cuz I took with my new Cybershot handphone.
This looks more like decent photos.
Oh ya, I tried selling off my O2 phone today.
And you know how much those idiots offered me?
$130. WTH. Trade in value was $200 & they only gave me that miserable amount.
Decided to keep as spare phone than to sell to those stingy people. >.<