Time for updates!!!!!
I shifted back to my original place.
Yay!! No more sitting in front of SW.
And my new place is freaking cold.
I'm in winter sonata everyday. Woot~
The events people are finally back at the office.
Now it feels really like a workplace.
Cuz for the past 2 weeks, the office was like a ghost town.
So quiet. So still. Like everything's dead.
Met a fellow school mate for TRM. And she's taking the UOL course at SIM too.
Heard she was previously an intern in the company.
And I realised all the interns are having a good time.
Girl girl & stone went on overseas event trips!!!!! Roar!!!!!
But I'm stuck with SW for the 2 whole weeks. Wah lao eh.
I think I'll try applying for internship at PW next time.
Maybe can get attached to events dept and go overseas too??? Haha.
Work has been quite boring lately.
Nothing much to do, very few invoices to key.
Tried killing time by doing filing.
But apparently, the swine doesn't like my pro-activeness.
Oh yes, the meaning of SW has now been officially changed to the SWine.
I think she's no longer a seat warmer. She's more suitable to be the swine.
Smelly, stinko, rude & makes a whole lot of noise in whatever that she does.
Yucks, sounds disgusting right? But it's actually true.
She turns me off everyday at work. Pui. Damn gross.
The swine was a devil for the entire week.
She shouted at the Finance manager over some small issues.
When in actual fact, the manager's trying to clarify some doubts.
She shouted so loud, I think people outside can also hear her.
WTH. How can she shout at her superior??
So damn bloody rude la.
SW's totally crap. She doesn't give a damn about her superior at all.
I think she's just jealous. Cuz she knows for sure she's lousier than the manager.
Yesterday's incident was so drama mama.
Everybody in the entire AP froze in their tracks.
And they're all listening intently to the drama that's taking place.
So damn jia lat. Really pity the manager.
The worse thing is, SW wasn't apologetic at all.
And after a while, SW still went over to chat happily with the manager.
And she acted as if nothing happened. WTH. She's really a total ass lor.
Damn crappy, spoil people's mood only.
Haiz, thank god it's about another 2 more weeks to my last day. Yay!
Don't need to face the swine anymore.
I'm going back to student life again. Yeah!!
Spent the whole of today's morning slacking at AR.
Cuz the entire dept went for meeting.
And I was irritating Shirley with my crap & the no-no wave thingy.
Then, Girl girl walked past & offered us sweets.
So, Shirley asked if I wanted. And I did the no-no thingy.
Then, I heard Girl girl laughing. Stunned.
After that Shirley also laughed. Then I realised Girl girl also saw my finger.
I was hiding inside & lying on the table.
I barely stuck out my finger. Don't know how she saw it.
Roarr!! And they both laughed at me!!!
So evil. Don't know what's so funny. Humphhhh. Childish.
But it's ok. I shall forgive them.
Cuz I'm in a good mood today.
I finally thrashed Girl girl & went home earlier than her!! Yay!!!!
After so many donkey months, I won once again. Haha.
That was the good news.
Now comes the bad news.
My damn bloody retarded lappy broke down again.
WTF. This is the 08408402840238 times since it malfunctioned.
Bleahx. So kns. Acer, you really suck leh.
Shitty you la.
I shifted back to my original place.
Yay!! No more sitting in front of SW.
And my new place is freaking cold.
I'm in winter sonata everyday. Woot~
The events people are finally back at the office.
Now it feels really like a workplace.
Cuz for the past 2 weeks, the office was like a ghost town.
So quiet. So still. Like everything's dead.
Met a fellow school mate for TRM. And she's taking the UOL course at SIM too.
Heard she was previously an intern in the company.
And I realised all the interns are having a good time.
Girl girl & stone went on overseas event trips!!!!! Roar!!!!!
But I'm stuck with SW for the 2 whole weeks. Wah lao eh.
I think I'll try applying for internship at PW next time.
Maybe can get attached to events dept and go overseas too??? Haha.
Work has been quite boring lately.
Nothing much to do, very few invoices to key.
Tried killing time by doing filing.
But apparently, the swine doesn't like my pro-activeness.
Oh yes, the meaning of SW has now been officially changed to the SWine.
I think she's no longer a seat warmer. She's more suitable to be the swine.
Smelly, stinko, rude & makes a whole lot of noise in whatever that she does.
Yucks, sounds disgusting right? But it's actually true.
She turns me off everyday at work. Pui. Damn gross.
The swine was a devil for the entire week.
She shouted at the Finance manager over some small issues.
When in actual fact, the manager's trying to clarify some doubts.
She shouted so loud, I think people outside can also hear her.
WTH. How can she shout at her superior??
So damn bloody rude la.
SW's totally crap. She doesn't give a damn about her superior at all.
I think she's just jealous. Cuz she knows for sure she's lousier than the manager.
Yesterday's incident was so drama mama.
Everybody in the entire AP froze in their tracks.
And they're all listening intently to the drama that's taking place.
So damn jia lat. Really pity the manager.
The worse thing is, SW wasn't apologetic at all.
And after a while, SW still went over to chat happily with the manager.
And she acted as if nothing happened. WTH. She's really a total ass lor.
Damn crappy, spoil people's mood only.
Haiz, thank god it's about another 2 more weeks to my last day. Yay!
Don't need to face the swine anymore.
I'm going back to student life again. Yeah!!
Spent the whole of today's morning slacking at AR.
Cuz the entire dept went for meeting.
And I was irritating Shirley with my crap & the no-no wave thingy.
Then, Girl girl walked past & offered us sweets.
So, Shirley asked if I wanted. And I did the no-no thingy.
Then, I heard Girl girl laughing. Stunned.
After that Shirley also laughed. Then I realised Girl girl also saw my finger.
I was hiding inside & lying on the table.
I barely stuck out my finger. Don't know how she saw it.
Roarr!! And they both laughed at me!!!
So evil. Don't know what's so funny. Humphhhh. Childish.
But it's ok. I shall forgive them.
Cuz I'm in a good mood today.
I finally thrashed Girl girl & went home earlier than her!! Yay!!!!
After so many donkey months, I won once again. Haha.
That was the good news.
Now comes the bad news.
My damn bloody retarded lappy broke down again.
WTF. This is the 08408402840238 times since it malfunctioned.
Bleahx. So kns. Acer, you really suck leh.
Shitty you la.