Sunday, June 29, 2008

FOS @ Sentosa

FOS outing yesterday at Sentosa.
It was my second visit this month.
Late King was surprisingly earlier than me yesterday.
I dethroned him and now I'm infamously known as Late Queen.
Haha. My most un-triumphant win. Shit.

The weather was freaking hot.
The sea was freaking dirty.
The tide was so low, we could even see the seabed.
Can't even kayak at all. Cuz the sea level was too shallow.
See the sign below? It was take a few weeks back.
Noticed there was still water at the background.
When we went yesterday, we could only see sand behind.
No water at all. OMG.

We figured we couldn't do anything much.
So in the end, we went to Cafe Del Mar to nuah.

Our Drinks

Kevin's Shirley Temple

Nic's Carribean thingy (I forgot the exact name)

Johnsten's Mango Tango

My Strawberry Daiquiri

Our snacks: Calamari Rings & Chicken Wings

FOS Group Photo. Finally.

We koped this goodie bag from the cafe. Lolx.

See this group of retarded people?
They rather queue for the damn tram, then to walk down the beach.

**********
Had lunch cum dinner at White Dog Cafe again.
Yes, my 2nd time eating there again.
We all ordered individual main course.
In the end, we were all so freaking full.
And we still had about a quarter of the baked rice left.
So wasted. This was what we got for being geh khiang.

The menu. Doggy prints on it. So cute.

My Lychee Jade Fizz

Seafood Baked Rice (It was exactly the one I ate the other time.)

Random shot that I took while we're waiting for the train.

Nic got us this cute teddy bear from BKK.
Yes, it was the one we all left in Kevin's bag during the farewell dinner.