I want to complain about the darn bloody school.
Really pissed off with them
Asked me to web enrol for the modules.
But the 'confirm registration' button doesn't appear at all.
Never mind about that. Called the hotline but they said it was settled. Fine.
Next was the payment issue. I've already paid the amount in full.
But apparently, there was this refund owed of $300+.
Called the person in charge of the course.
But she's forever not at her desk. WTF.
Called the customer service hotline.
The person told me to email the shit instead.
Then, I asked how long will I get a reply.
Guess what she said? 3 days.
3 freaking days. What a long wait.
And the point was, I told her it was regarding something urgent.
What kind of shit customer service is this???
Heck care about those crap.
Went ahead to call the manager. And finally there was some progress.
They said I did some changes to the bridging courses.
So that was why the weird stuff appeared.
WTH. Trying to push the blame to me?
I wasn't able to choose if I wanted FT or PT bridging courses.
Now, you still dare to ask if I changed the courses?
I should be the one asking you the same question back.
Then, they said it was the system glitch again.
So, everything was already confirmed.
Wah lao. What kind of answer was that?
Not the least assuring at all. Haiz.
I really don't know what to say about this shit.
But it's definitely sucky. Even worse than NP's web enrolment.
If you thought all that shit was bad enough.
Here's even worse shit k.
I saw my timetable and guess what.
I've got make up lectures at the shittiest timing ever.
1900-2200.
7pm to 10 pm. WTH is this?
How to study at this kind of shit timing?
And you think people will be bothered to go back school just for the class?
Hell no for me. I'm going to pon all the make up shit.
Really pissed off with them
Asked me to web enrol for the modules.
But the 'confirm registration' button doesn't appear at all.
Never mind about that. Called the hotline but they said it was settled. Fine.
Next was the payment issue. I've already paid the amount in full.
But apparently, there was this refund owed of $300+.
Called the person in charge of the course.
But she's forever not at her desk. WTF.
Called the customer service hotline.
The person told me to email the shit instead.
Then, I asked how long will I get a reply.
Guess what she said? 3 days.
3 freaking days. What a long wait.
And the point was, I told her it was regarding something urgent.
What kind of shit customer service is this???
Heck care about those crap.
Went ahead to call the manager. And finally there was some progress.
They said I did some changes to the bridging courses.
So that was why the weird stuff appeared.
WTH. Trying to push the blame to me?
I wasn't able to choose if I wanted FT or PT bridging courses.
Now, you still dare to ask if I changed the courses?
I should be the one asking you the same question back.
Then, they said it was the system glitch again.
So, everything was already confirmed.
Wah lao. What kind of answer was that?
Not the least assuring at all. Haiz.
I really don't know what to say about this shit.
But it's definitely sucky. Even worse than NP's web enrolment.
If you thought all that shit was bad enough.
Here's even worse shit k.
I saw my timetable and guess what.
I've got make up lectures at the shittiest timing ever.
1900-2200.
7pm to 10 pm. WTH is this?
How to study at this kind of shit timing?
And you think people will be bothered to go back school just for the class?
Hell no for me. I'm going to pon all the make up shit.