Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF!!!

It's finally coming to the end of the first week in school.
Wah lao, never felt so tired being a student before.
I think I'm nuts. I was really trying my best to be attentive in lectures.
This is so 'unlike' me. Haiz. So shag.
I'm being stuffed with graphs and numbers everyday.
So much so, I think it has become my staple 'food'.
Drain all my appetite away. Don't even feel like eating lunch.
See all the notes already sian and 'full' liao. This is shit man.

Haiz. And I still thought being a student has its priviledges.
But apparently, this are all scams.
No concessions. No skipping classes.
The worse part is I'm financially deprived.
And financially deprived means socialy deprived.
Cuz no $$= no entertainment.
So no life. Sianz.

Today's lesson was crappy. Was slightly late for class.
The stupid bus at Clementi came late. Roarrr.
And being late was the worse part.
Cuz the lecture hall was almost full.
There was no way to choose seats.
And guess where I ended up sitting? On the very first row on top.
What a spectacular view of the LT. Zzz.
I think A Maths is shit.
Shao Ping and I stoned our way through.
And when it came to lecture exercise, we just stared blindly at the notes.
Then, we stared at each other and started laughing.
Cuz we realized we both forgot how to do the sums.
Most of the shit we studied in sec school was somewhere in the thrash bin.
Gone and forgotten. So jia lat.
I think we're hopeless.