Today was initially a good day.
Until some idiots came to spoil everything.
SW called Panjang to ask me help find invoices which are mostly archived.
The invoices are all tied & bundled up.
Meaning, I need to unbundle the whole stack just to get an invoice out. Never mind.
SW kept stressing it's urgent & hope to get it done by today.
Wah lao, if you know it's urgent then you should have done it earlier.
But apparently, idiots like her just don't understand the meaning of urgent.
Every single shit that she requires us to do is always urgent. WTF.
And then, Panjang was another idiot.
I was keying invoices into the system right in front of her.
And she could still ask SW :"I don't know if she's(me) doing anything or not."
WTH, no eyes to see meh? Go dig your eyes la. Ask something so retarded.
They're really so stupid. They know nothing at all.
Ask me to find the stuff based on a stupid piece of paper.
How the hell am I supposed to know what to find when you don't even know it yourself??
Why so cock one? Very simple. Because they ain't have any brains.
Rotting pieces of shit.
I think SW purposely shove me this shit because she assumes I'm too free.
I think she's trying to take revenge on me for smsing the other day.
Last minute give me this 'urgent' task when she knew that it's going to be 6pm soon.
I rushed everything on hand hoping to finish her shit soon.
But apparently, the whole gang of shit just wasted my time off.
Because they couldn't figure out what the batch numbers refer to.
And after so long, they finally found a way to find the invoices numbers.
While I was struggling to find those shit out, the idiotic SW came over & said this:
"Wah, you can find very fast hor?"
WTF. Of course la. I'm efficient.
Think I like you meh? Everyday glue yourself to the stupid chair. Like a retard like that.
I didn't answer her. It's really insulting my intelligence to talk to a crap like her.
I think she's totally blind too.
Never see people so busy already still ask me go photocopy the invoices for her once I'm done.
Wah lao eh. I'm just a temp data entry staff leh.
Don't keep expecting me to clear every single shit for you.
For god's sake, I'm not your maid you know. Stupid ass.
SW's the biggest asshole ever. Stupid & yet crappy.
Panjang's no better.
When I'm doing the shit for her halfway, she came over & said:
"I'm going home now. You can continue tomorrow. But must finish before lunch."
This is fuck man. What's the meaning of this ha?
I'm slogging my ass here for you.
And you just come by and say you're going home???
Just what is wrong with them?
I'm so pissed off. I want to rip their heads off.
Roarrrr!!!!!! Fucking bird brains.
Shit you. Go to hell la.
Today's the worst day at work.
And I still saw Girl Girl going back early.
I won her yesterday & I could have won today.
If it wasn't for those shit heads.
Until some idiots came to spoil everything.
SW called Panjang to ask me help find invoices which are mostly archived.
The invoices are all tied & bundled up.
Meaning, I need to unbundle the whole stack just to get an invoice out. Never mind.
SW kept stressing it's urgent & hope to get it done by today.
Wah lao, if you know it's urgent then you should have done it earlier.
But apparently, idiots like her just don't understand the meaning of urgent.
Every single shit that she requires us to do is always urgent. WTF.
And then, Panjang was another idiot.
I was keying invoices into the system right in front of her.
And she could still ask SW :"I don't know if she's(me) doing anything or not."
WTH, no eyes to see meh? Go dig your eyes la. Ask something so retarded.
They're really so stupid. They know nothing at all.
Ask me to find the stuff based on a stupid piece of paper.
How the hell am I supposed to know what to find when you don't even know it yourself??
Why so cock one? Very simple. Because they ain't have any brains.
Rotting pieces of shit.
I think SW purposely shove me this shit because she assumes I'm too free.
I think she's trying to take revenge on me for smsing the other day.
Last minute give me this 'urgent' task when she knew that it's going to be 6pm soon.
I rushed everything on hand hoping to finish her shit soon.
But apparently, the whole gang of shit just wasted my time off.
Because they couldn't figure out what the batch numbers refer to.
And after so long, they finally found a way to find the invoices numbers.
While I was struggling to find those shit out, the idiotic SW came over & said this:
"Wah, you can find very fast hor?"
WTF. Of course la. I'm efficient.
Think I like you meh? Everyday glue yourself to the stupid chair. Like a retard like that.
I didn't answer her. It's really insulting my intelligence to talk to a crap like her.
I think she's totally blind too.
Never see people so busy already still ask me go photocopy the invoices for her once I'm done.
Wah lao eh. I'm just a temp data entry staff leh.
Don't keep expecting me to clear every single shit for you.
For god's sake, I'm not your maid you know. Stupid ass.
SW's the biggest asshole ever. Stupid & yet crappy.
Panjang's no better.
When I'm doing the shit for her halfway, she came over & said:
"I'm going home now. You can continue tomorrow. But must finish before lunch."
This is fuck man. What's the meaning of this ha?
I'm slogging my ass here for you.
And you just come by and say you're going home???
Just what is wrong with them?
I'm so pissed off. I want to rip their heads off.
Roarrrr!!!!!! Fucking bird brains.
Shit you. Go to hell la.
Today's the worst day at work.
And I still saw Girl Girl going back early.
I won her yesterday & I could have won today.
If it wasn't for those shit heads.