This entire week was the most draggy week.
We have nothing much to do.
Spent most of the time stoning around in the office.
So sianzzz. And I think SW caught me smsing at work. Shit.
We're so free and yet I only managed to go home earlier than Girl Girl on Saturday.
Wah lao eh. Don't know why she's always faster than me. Roarrr!!!
I'm going to make sure I dethrone her soon. Hehe.
My desk with the sucky PC. 256MB Ram. WTF?
********
Went Sim Lim Square to compare prices for ipod.
Still contemplating which one to buy.
iPod Classic or iPod Touch? Haiz. Can't make up my mind.
Tested the iPod Touch.
The device doesn't seem to detect my 'touch' leh.
The response was quite lag.
Don't know is it because my nails are not long enough?
Anyone can help me decide???
*********
Celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday at Soup Restaurant.
So blessed to have dinner with Mom & Godmom. Haha.
Signature Samsui Chicken.
Ah Gong Fan Shu Leaves ( Isn't it almost the same as sambal kangkong??)
Hometown Tofu (My favourite dish!!!!!)
Stir Fried Sliced Fish With Ginger
*********
3 Things To Be Happy This Week:
1. FOS Batam Shopping trip this coming Saturday.
2. YD's coming back with the Mickey Mouse he promised to get for me from HK Disneyland.
3. I'm going to be a millionaire this Saturday. Wakaka.
Spent most of the time stoning around in the office.
So sianzzz. And I think SW caught me smsing at work. Shit.
We're so free and yet I only managed to go home earlier than Girl Girl on Saturday.
Wah lao eh. Don't know why she's always faster than me. Roarrr!!!
I'm going to make sure I dethrone her soon. Hehe.
My desk with the sucky PC. 256MB Ram. WTF?********
Went Sim Lim Square to compare prices for ipod.
Still contemplating which one to buy.
iPod Classic or iPod Touch? Haiz. Can't make up my mind.
Tested the iPod Touch.
The device doesn't seem to detect my 'touch' leh.
The response was quite lag.
Don't know is it because my nails are not long enough?
Anyone can help me decide???
*********
Celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday at Soup Restaurant.
So blessed to have dinner with Mom & Godmom. Haha.
Signature Samsui Chicken.
Ah Gong Fan Shu Leaves ( Isn't it almost the same as sambal kangkong??)
Hometown Tofu (My favourite dish!!!!!)
Stir Fried Sliced Fish With Ginger*********
3 Things To Be Happy This Week:
1. FOS Batam Shopping trip this coming Saturday.
2. YD's coming back with the Mickey Mouse he promised to get for me from HK Disneyland.
3. I'm going to be a millionaire this Saturday. Wakaka.