Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Interviews & Interviews

Tio spammed by calls from Recruit Express.
Those people kept calling informing of job offers.
Guess, I sent too many applications out.
But it's always better to have more alternatives.

Just received a call today from one of those people.
Going for interview at SPH Genting Lane on Thursday.
The position offered is a marketing assistant.
Sounds not bad, but the location is quite far. (At Aljunied)
Heard there's free bus service from Toa Payoh to the work place.
Hopefully can get this job.
At least it's more relevant to my field of study.

Haiz, starting to dread this feeling of attending interviews.
So sian and ma fan. Bleahx.
Oh ya, met Shan today at Peninsula Plaza.
Didn't actually realise it was her until I heard her talking.
She didn't see me anyway. Haha.

It's going to be a long holidays/working season.
Hope can get a job & earn enough money.
I'm going for Taipei / Australia trip before uni starts.