Some recruitment agency called yesterday.
Asked if I was interested in some Admin Job.
Can't remember which job I applied for.
Sent too many applications out.
But anyway, the interview is on Tuesday.
The pay's not bad. Hope can get this job.
Mom's nagging at me to faster get a job.
For those who are finding jobs,
here's some useful websites to consider.
1. Jobs Central (www.jobscentral.com.sg) >>Recommended by NP
2. Jobs Street (www.jobstreet.com.sg) >>Recommended by Yun Lei
Going to browse for new TVB drama to watch.
Wish me luck for my interview.
Happy holidays to all.
And for those finding jobs, good luck to you guys too.
Asked if I was interested in some Admin Job.
Can't remember which job I applied for.
Sent too many applications out.
But anyway, the interview is on Tuesday.
The pay's not bad. Hope can get this job.
Mom's nagging at me to faster get a job.
For those who are finding jobs,
here's some useful websites to consider.
1. Jobs Central (www.jobscentral.com.sg) >>Recommended by NP
2. Jobs Street (www.jobstreet.com.sg) >>Recommended by Yun Lei
Going to browse for new TVB drama to watch.
Wish me luck for my interview.
Happy holidays to all.
And for those finding jobs, good luck to you guys too.