I'm still jobless. Haiz.
Today's interview made me think twice about the job.
Seems like the pay offered is not worth the travelling time.
The place is quite ulu & the bus service doesn't really stop near by.
The job's scope is interesting & fun.
But I think I'll give up this job.
The place's too far and isolated.
Don't think I want to work there anymore. Sian.
Been searching for a job for the past 1 week.
But still not much offers. Most of my friends have already started work.
Ya, most of them except me!!!
Shucks la. Hate the feeling of being jobless.
No $$ = No Security & No Shopping >.<
Get me a job pls!!!
Going to IT Show tomorrow.
Helping my brother to choose his lappy.
Envy him. He's going to get a gaming lappy.
And his specs are better off than me.
Grrrr!! I want upgrade my lappy too.
Today's interview made me think twice about the job.
Seems like the pay offered is not worth the travelling time.
The place is quite ulu & the bus service doesn't really stop near by.
The job's scope is interesting & fun.
But I think I'll give up this job.
The place's too far and isolated.
Don't think I want to work there anymore. Sian.
Been searching for a job for the past 1 week.
But still not much offers. Most of my friends have already started work.
Ya, most of them except me!!!
Shucks la. Hate the feeling of being jobless.
No $$ = No Security & No Shopping >.<
Get me a job pls!!!
Going to IT Show tomorrow.
Helping my brother to choose his lappy.
Envy him. He's going to get a gaming lappy.
And his specs are better off than me.
Grrrr!! I want upgrade my lappy too.