1st post of the new year, yet it's about something bad.
I'm going to bitch about this whimpy, meanie faggot in the office.
He totally pissed me off. Idiot.
I'm going to bitch about this whimpy, meanie faggot in the office.
He totally pissed me off. Idiot.
The faggot....
1. Is brainless noob.
2. Knows nuts about marketing, management & stuff.
3. Always coming up with retarded promotions which response are so sucky.
4. Obeys orders from Boss blindly.
5.Makes unreasonable demands.
6. Likes throwing the stupid translation sai gang to us.
7.Enjoys interfering with whatever we do.
8. Enjoys giving us stupid unimportant tasks when we're most busy.
9. Always think I've got nothing to do when I'm busy doing the CNY shit.
10. Loves irritating us with his bunch of nuisance actions.
Rotting piece of shit.
He doesn't realise everyone hates him.
He topped "The Most Hated Guy" in the office.
He always think his tasks are more important.
Everytime say it's urgent, forcing me to put aside my work just to do his stuff.
And when I'm done, he comes by & say it's not urgent. WTF.
He always say the tasks are difficult & time consuming.
Yet, we can always complete it within 10 minutes.
Wah lao, think everyone so dumb & slow as him meh?
We're super brains leh. Anyhow underestimate us.
He's so cunning. Always trying ways to be near our department.
I think he's spying on us. Finding ways to pick on us.
Bo liao, retarded whimp.
I know he's trying to sabo my department.
But i'm not going to let him get his way & my manager supports me.
Everyone in the office is alliance with us to fight the enemy.
I'm going to bite his head off if he dares to show any other idiotic tricks.
So damn pissed off. I wish i can squash him up & BBQ him. Grrrr.
Can't wait for the end of my attachment. I'm starting to hate this company.
2. Knows nuts about marketing, management & stuff.
3. Always coming up with retarded promotions which response are so sucky.
4. Obeys orders from Boss blindly.
5.Makes unreasonable demands.
6. Likes throwing the stupid translation sai gang to us.
7.Enjoys interfering with whatever we do.
8. Enjoys giving us stupid unimportant tasks when we're most busy.
9. Always think I've got nothing to do when I'm busy doing the CNY shit.
10. Loves irritating us with his bunch of nuisance actions.
Rotting piece of shit.
He doesn't realise everyone hates him.
He topped "The Most Hated Guy" in the office.
He always think his tasks are more important.
Everytime say it's urgent, forcing me to put aside my work just to do his stuff.
And when I'm done, he comes by & say it's not urgent. WTF.
He always say the tasks are difficult & time consuming.
Yet, we can always complete it within 10 minutes.
Wah lao, think everyone so dumb & slow as him meh?
We're super brains leh. Anyhow underestimate us.
He's so cunning. Always trying ways to be near our department.
I think he's spying on us. Finding ways to pick on us.
Bo liao, retarded whimp.
I know he's trying to sabo my department.
But i'm not going to let him get his way & my manager supports me.
Everyone in the office is alliance with us to fight the enemy.
I'm going to bite his head off if he dares to show any other idiotic tricks.
So damn pissed off. I wish i can squash him up & BBQ him. Grrrr.
Can't wait for the end of my attachment. I'm starting to hate this company.