Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Super Brain Is Crashing

The bloody company's so shitty.
They do things without a proper procedure.
So many things cock up.
Then, they start playing the blame game.
Practicing taichi every time when something goes wrong.
Held meetings for fun when they don't even follow what's discussed.
Total waste of time. WTF. So stupid. Super kns.

Tio spammed by those irritating calls asking about CNY orders.
Most of them are aunties. Damn lor sor & kiam siap.
So calculative about prices then don't buy lor.
Not as if they don't know that the prices are always this ex.

This is the most suckiest month throughout my IAP.
Got to work OT everyday.
And my manager still wants me to write my own appraisal.
Wah lao eh. So shag like shit when I come home everyday.
Still need squeeze my brain to think what to write for the appraisal.
This isn't the way to make use of cheap labour leh.
Idiot sampats.

I'm finally online today. OMG.
So damn busy at work & it's going to carry on till eve of CNY.
I need more tonics & supplements.
My super brain's crashing.