Went shopping with Mom today.
Damn Orchard Road so crowded. Zzz.
Was roaming the shopping centres when I got a call.
The number was a weird number.
It was something like 3xxx xxxx.
Rejected the call. But the person kept calling.
Got a bit irritated. I thought must be some scammers from China.
Then, came an sms.
It was from Kevin. He used the Pfingo thingy to sms me.
And he asked me to pick the call cuz that was him calling from China.
Lolx, he called again & I finally picked up the call. Dumb me.
Kevin's the pro. So smarty.
He called from overseas without having to pay a single cent.
And I also don't have to pay extra charges.
Super pro leh. FOS King!
Chat for only a short while. Cuz my mom was getting impatient.
Rawrrrr, cannot let me talk in peace.
Wanted to gossip & hear more stories from Kevin.
ZZZ. Looks like we can only catch up after our IAP.
As of today, it's 54 more days to departure. Yay!!!
Maybe should start counting down to end of IAP too.
3 more days to year 2008. Woot!
Another 1 year older. (>.<)
Damn Orchard Road so crowded. Zzz.
Was roaming the shopping centres when I got a call.
The number was a weird number.
It was something like 3xxx xxxx.
Rejected the call. But the person kept calling.
Got a bit irritated. I thought must be some scammers from China.
Then, came an sms.
It was from Kevin. He used the Pfingo thingy to sms me.
And he asked me to pick the call cuz that was him calling from China.
Lolx, he called again & I finally picked up the call. Dumb me.
Kevin's the pro. So smarty.
He called from overseas without having to pay a single cent.
And I also don't have to pay extra charges.
Super pro leh. FOS King!
Chat for only a short while. Cuz my mom was getting impatient.
Rawrrrr, cannot let me talk in peace.
Wanted to gossip & hear more stories from Kevin.
ZZZ. Looks like we can only catch up after our IAP.
As of today, it's 54 more days to departure. Yay!!!
Maybe should start counting down to end of IAP too.
3 more days to year 2008. Woot!
Another 1 year older. (>.<)