Sunday, July 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

This few days had been so busy with school work. Rushing project, preparing for the stupid IBS solution call. Drats, better hope that the tutor doesn't have any mood swing this Wednesday. Think my presentation will be sucky. Crap. My MCOM tutor Adrian called the other day to tell me he couldn't find our project. WTF. How can our project go missing when there was 4 of us present and we all made sure we dumped the envelope in the right box?? Very strange. It's the 1st time in my 3 years that I encountered such an incident. Adrian kept suggesting we dumped it in the wrong box. How can that be? There was only 1 box allocated for MCOM. Even if I remebered wrongly, there's no reason for all of us to remember wrongly right? Starting to wonder if he was the one who lost our project?

Bleahx. How unfortunate. We need reprint all the stuff and submit to him again. Waste paper & ink. Talk about going green. Shucks. Having my basic driving theory this coming Friday and I'm only halfway through studying. Barely have time to do so. Haiz. Another 1 month plus, before everything comes to an end. Hope time pass faster, I'm looking forward to another short holiday.