Friday, June 29, 2007

My Shopping Spree

Went Orchard with Yun Lei today. Had lunch at Seoul Garden. Lucky we went early because at around lunch time, flocks of tourists entered the premise. Think they're from Vietnam. They throng the place to get food.Thought that they were quite rude because they didn't bother to queue up and kept pushing you. They looked as if they were hungry ghosts who haven't had lunch for donkey years. Typical tourists. So sampat.



Went to Paragon to get a Crumpler bag. Spent a freaking $159 on the bag. Starting to think I'm a shopaholic. I spent more than $1000 within 3 months? First bought the dumb O2 phone at $800+ and now I spent another $159 on a Crumpler bag. OMG, think I better stop spending or else I'll go broke at this rate. Last few days to relax before we start chioning for IP next week. The response for the dumb MR fieldwork is still lukewarm. Really don't know what to say. Let's all start saying our prayers and hope a miracle happens.