Mini tok panjang.
Mini Dota session
Mah jong cum chi chat session.
Tze char dinner.
And the lovely surprise birthday cake.
I've got 2 birthday cakes this year.
Lots of prezzies &
♥LOTS OF LOVE!!!♥
Special thanks to:
1. FOS, for the wishes & prezzies.
2. Dad, Mom & Godmom, for the 2 days of feasting & BIG angpows.
3. JJ & KK, for the Harry Potter books & teaching me how to play Dota. =D
4. Nat & Shirley, for the lovely surprise of cake & prezzies.
5. And to everyone who remembered my birthday.
It was a simple but yet lovely affair.
I'm lovin it.
3 days to HK.
And the party continues. =p
Mini Dota session
Mah jong cum chi chat session.
Tze char dinner.
And the lovely surprise birthday cake.
I've got 2 birthday cakes this year.
Lots of prezzies &
♥LOTS OF LOVE!!!♥
Special thanks to:
1. FOS, for the wishes & prezzies.
2. Dad, Mom & Godmom, for the 2 days of feasting & BIG angpows.
3. JJ & KK, for the Harry Potter books & teaching me how to play Dota. =D
4. Nat & Shirley, for the lovely surprise of cake & prezzies.
5. And to everyone who remembered my birthday.
It was a simple but yet lovely affair.
I'm lovin it.
3 days to HK.
And the party continues. =p