I don't need a big party with fancy deco,
large crowd of random A,B,C, D people,
truck loads of prezzies or
a large big cake.
I'd prefer quality rather than quantity.
And because it's 21,
it's got to be big shot.
3 consecutive days of feasting &
6 lovely days of partying & shopping in HK.
While others simply celebrate their bday with 1 party,
I choose to spread the joy out.
This way, I'll have 9 days of sweet memories,
rather than 1 day worth of memory.
This is why I'm me.
And this is why I'm unique.
large crowd of random A,B,C, D people,
truck loads of prezzies or
a large big cake.
I'd prefer quality rather than quantity.
And because it's 21,
it's got to be big shot.
3 consecutive days of feasting &
6 lovely days of partying & shopping in HK.
While others simply celebrate their bday with 1 party,
I choose to spread the joy out.
This way, I'll have 9 days of sweet memories,
rather than 1 day worth of memory.
This is why I'm me.
And this is why I'm unique.