I'm here to skive for a lil while.
And to do some housekeeping.
Cuz I think the blog has collected too much cobwebs & dust.
Update on my status: Still mugging my ass off with 2 more papers to go.
The pessimistic "Me" says there's 2 more months of mugging left!!!
The optimistic "I" says it's 2 more months before hols!!!
I think the "I" has a greater influence over me.
Cuz I'm so tempted to go for hols.
I aspire to be a globetrotter. (Hmm, is it spelt globethrotter or globetrotter??)
I want go...
Do Spa session at some resort.
Bangkok to shop and eat bird nest everyday.
Visit Mickey in Hong Kong & eat,shop, party.
Taiwan to soak in hot spring.
Ambitious? I know.
That's why it'll only remain on the wish list.
HAPPY HOUR SOON!!!
Can't wait to get the party started. =D
And to do some housekeeping.
Cuz I think the blog has collected too much cobwebs & dust.
Update on my status: Still mugging my ass off with 2 more papers to go.
The pessimistic "Me" says there's 2 more months of mugging left!!!
The optimistic "I" says it's 2 more months before hols!!!
I think the "I" has a greater influence over me.
Cuz I'm so tempted to go for hols.
I aspire to be a globetrotter. (Hmm, is it spelt globethrotter or globetrotter??)
I want go...
Do Spa session at some resort.
Bangkok to shop and eat bird nest everyday.
Visit Mickey in Hong Kong & eat,shop, party.
Taiwan to soak in hot spring.
Ambitious? I know.
That's why it'll only remain on the wish list.
HAPPY HOUR SOON!!!
Can't wait to get the party started. =D