Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Disappearing Act

Breaking news:
The melted tomato has been squashed almost to pulp,
by the intensifying pressure
of those friggin thick lecture notes.


***********

I hate mugging.
And I hate it more when I've got to race against time.
I wish I have more than 24h per day.
And I'm so desperate for time,
that I've resorted to try muggin at night.
And this is really unbelievable.
Cuz I never believed in sacrificing beauty sleep just to mug.
Really ridiculous, and yet that's what I'm going to do.
For the 1st time ever, I understood the meaning of panic.
And for the 1st time ever, I worry about exams.
Shit the school and shit the exams.

This will be my last post, till the end of my exams in May.
I will be disappearing for some time.
And I apologise in advance,
if I'm unable to accept any dinner, drinks, shopping invitations.
Pls don't be cek ah by trying to tempt me with all these distractions.
Take lotsa care everyone.
Happy mugging & chiong-ing for projs.
I'll be back 29.05.09.