Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taipei :The Aftermath

Taipei trip was more of a sightseeing trip, rather than a shopping trip.
Not really used to the shopping scene there.
I still prefer HK!!!!
Weather was fine except for the 2nd day when it rained super early in the morning.

The traffic situation was quite terrible & confusing.
So many cars on the road, very dusty.
And the cars can just anyhow turn in without even bothering to signal.
Damn chaotic. You really need to see everywhere before you cross the road.

Jetstar flight was not as bad as I imagined.
Still manageable. But I would really appreciate if there's more leg room.
The flight was the most miserable 4 hours 40 minutes of my life.
Cuz I was stuck onboard, idling my time off.
I think it's a torture travelling on a flight with no entertainment.
This is despite the fact that I watched countless episodes of Moonlight Resonance on my ipod.

The Taiwanese were really friendly bunch of people.
Their service standard is excellent & they're so courteous.
Do you know they actually queue up to enter the MRT???
And that they automatically volunteer to give up their seats when they see needy people??
All right, enough said.
Pictures will be up in the next post. Enjoy!