I'm finally back in SG.
Just in time for my birthday. Lolx.
I miss my home, especially my bed.
Still very shag right till this moment.
Visuals and more updates on trip will be posted soon.
Oh ya, and I passed the bridging with double B for both modules.
Yay, another reason to celebrate. Lolx.
The phone has been busy for the entire morning.
All the sms start flooding in.
Special thanks to all for the birthday wishes.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE YOU GUYS. MUACKS TO ALL THE SWEETIES!!!
Just in time for my birthday. Lolx.
I miss my home, especially my bed.
Still very shag right till this moment.
Visuals and more updates on trip will be posted soon.
Oh ya, and I passed the bridging with double B for both modules.
Yay, another reason to celebrate. Lolx.
The phone has been busy for the entire morning.
All the sms start flooding in.
Special thanks to all for the birthday wishes.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE YOU GUYS. MUACKS TO ALL THE SWEETIES!!!