Had my first sociology lecture today.
The LT was somewhere in a corner & it's damn freaking small.
Even smaller than LT 73 at NP. WTF.
I wasn't late yet when I entered, all the good seats are gone.
Ended up sitting in those front rows like some guai kia trying to act nerd.
Lecture was damn boring like shit.
The stupid lecturer kept harping on introduction for like more than half an hour.
And she started by saying there were tests & assignments.
Awww, what a nice way to turn us off.
And then she was so niao, she gave breaks for like 10 minutes only.
Idiot. Her lectures were not the least interesting.
And she was really trying hard to show us her sense of 'humour'.
Nice try. But you still failed to get my attention. HAHA.
I was wriggling in my seat for the entire 3 hours,
hoping to get out of this crappy lecture fast & early.
But it backfired instead , I stayed on till 305pm.
All thanks to her talking crap. Can't even complete today's topics in time.
Roarrrr!!! Retarded freak. I've started to hate this module.
Made a new friend today. But I can't remember what she looks like. =.=
Went back to NP. All for the sake of Kaki Fuyong.
Exams next week. Roarrrrrr.
Uni life sucks. Give me back my poly life please???
The LT was somewhere in a corner & it's damn freaking small.
Even smaller than LT 73 at NP. WTF.
I wasn't late yet when I entered, all the good seats are gone.
Ended up sitting in those front rows like some guai kia trying to act nerd.
Lecture was damn boring like shit.
The stupid lecturer kept harping on introduction for like more than half an hour.
And she started by saying there were tests & assignments.
Awww, what a nice way to turn us off.
And then she was so niao, she gave breaks for like 10 minutes only.
Idiot. Her lectures were not the least interesting.
And she was really trying hard to show us her sense of 'humour'.
Nice try. But you still failed to get my attention. HAHA.
I was wriggling in my seat for the entire 3 hours,
hoping to get out of this crappy lecture fast & early.
But it backfired instead , I stayed on till 305pm.
All thanks to her talking crap. Can't even complete today's topics in time.
Roarrrr!!! Retarded freak. I've started to hate this module.
Made a new friend today. But I can't remember what she looks like. =.=
Went back to NP. All for the sake of Kaki Fuyong.
Uni life sucks. Give me back my poly life please???