EXAMS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!
ROAR!!!!!!!!!! You can see me smile once again. Lolx.
Econs paper was soooooo much better than IEF.
I think I can pass. At least I hope I can. =.=
Special thanks to all who gave me their wishes,
and not to mention all the moral support.
Hugs & Kisses to you guys. Muacks!!
Taipei trip in 2 weeks. =D
Sociology test in 3 weeks. =X
Happiness is always short lived.
I want my Ka Ho Yuet Yuen episode 13 & 14.
ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!!
ROAR!!!!!!!!!! You can see me smile once again. Lolx.
Econs paper was soooooo much better than IEF.
I think I can pass. At least I hope I can. =.=
Special thanks to all who gave me their wishes,
and not to mention all the moral support.
Hugs & Kisses to you guys. Muacks!!
Taipei trip in 2 weeks. =D
Sociology test in 3 weeks. =X
Happiness is always short lived.
I want my Ka Ho Yuet Yuen episode 13 & 14.
ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!!