Finally got my desktop back.
Re-scripted the blog layout to make it work better with my RSS feed.
Special thanks to Glenn for helping me solve the scripting problem.
Thanks alot. TYTYTYTYTY.
Survived yet another graph drawing session in school.
Lolx. I drew graphs on MSN. WTH.
Shirley must be confused by my graph.
The chatterbox and Shirley were right.
I'm going mad. Sot sot teh. =.=
For those who know what RSS feed is,
Pls do me a favour by subscribing to my feed
And let me know if it's working. TY!
Re-scripted the blog layout to make it work better with my RSS feed.
Special thanks to Glenn for helping me solve the scripting problem.
Thanks alot. TYTYTYTYTY.
Survived yet another graph drawing session in school.
Lolx. I drew graphs on MSN. WTH.
Shirley must be confused by my graph.
The chatterbox and Shirley were right.
I'm going mad. Sot sot teh. =.=
For those who know what RSS feed is,
Pls do me a favour by subscribing to my feed
And let me know if it's working. TY!