Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hate School

People have been saying that I'm relatively free ever since I started school.
Well, this is actually quite true.
And it shall continue this way until the end of this week.I'm going to start my revision soon.
EXAMS COMING IN AUGUST!!!!!

Starting to hate school. Don't really like the campus.
Their facilities suck like shit.
No convenience store, no sports complex, no ez link top up machine etc.
So barren. So lousy.
I don't feel like adapting to the new environment at all.
Can't be bothered to even make new friends.
Cuz I simply see no purpose in doing so.
What's the point of making a bunch of Hi-Bye friends,
when you're going to be in different classes for different modules??
Plus, I don't think the friendships you make there will be long lasting too.
All the crappy people. Yucks.

I've realised that some people come to school without bringing their ears & brains.
Don't know what the hell they're doing in lecture.
Never even bother to pay attention.
And still asked me the same question which had been gone through.
That's not all. If you don't listen, at least be bothered to copy notes yourself.
Everytime I highlight, write or do something to my notes,
This particular person will lean over and peek.
She even does this to my friend who barely know her at all.
And not only does she peek at my notes,
She practically scrutinize me even when I'm on msn or smsing on the phone.
WTF??? Don't you know something called Privacy??
PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

Sickening and irritating. So pissed off.
Not only that, she wanted to borrow stuff from me.
But she took the stuff from my pencil case & then asked for permission.
Wah lao eh.
So what's the point of asking when you've already assumed I'll lend you the stuff?
Haiz. This may be the reason why I'm starting to hate school.
Every lesson feels like shit, especially if you're sitting near this kind of people.

Today's a sucky day. Because sucky people spoilt my mood.
The only happy thing worth mentioning was that I saw the mickey mouse bus again!!
Haha, at least there's something to make me happy for a moment.