Woke up today wondering why it's so bright & mom still haven't woke me up.
Got out of bed & checked the time on my clock; 749AM.
Panicked. Went to check my watch timing; 750AM.
WTF. I'm going to be late for work. Shit.
Rushed straight outside the room to find Mom.
And she was there in the kitchen, preparing French Toasts.
Here's what happened next:
Me: "Wah Lao, why never wake me up for work?"
Mom (With her face stunned): "Today what day? Need to work meh? Don't scare me."
Then, she went to ask Dad what day was it.
And, I chionged to my room to check the day.
Picked up my watch & saw it was Sunday. Diaozz.
Went to the kitchen & told Mom : "Ya hor. Today Sunday. I forgot."
Then, she showed me the sian diao look.
Ya, laugh for all you want.
Wah lao, even I myself also can't believe I did this silly thing today.
Wasted my sleep on Sunday. Shit.
Don't know why I thought today's Monday.
So dumb la. Workaholic? Maybe.
Got out of bed & checked the time on my clock; 749AM.
Panicked. Went to check my watch timing; 750AM.
WTF. I'm going to be late for work. Shit.
Rushed straight outside the room to find Mom.
And she was there in the kitchen, preparing French Toasts.
Here's what happened next:
Me: "Wah Lao, why never wake me up for work?"
Mom (With her face stunned): "Today what day? Need to work meh? Don't scare me."
Then, she went to ask Dad what day was it.
And, I chionged to my room to check the day.
Picked up my watch & saw it was Sunday. Diaozz.
Went to the kitchen & told Mom : "Ya hor. Today Sunday. I forgot."
Then, she showed me the sian diao look.
Ya, laugh for all you want.
Wah lao, even I myself also can't believe I did this silly thing today.
Wasted my sleep on Sunday. Shit.
Don't know why I thought today's Monday.
So dumb la. Workaholic? Maybe.