Friday, April 4, 2008

All's Fine

All right. Got back both my dumb phone & retarded laptop.
Don't know if I should be happy or not.
Happy because everything's fixed & working now.
But unhappy because the warranty for both products are ending soon.
Zzz, means if anything were to happen (TOUCHWOOD) , I'll need to fork out my own money.
Wah liao. Better pray hard everything will stay the way it is now.

Today's payday. YES!!! I'm rich again, at least for the moment.
Haha, still owe Johnsten a treat for introducing me this job.
Johnsten, if you're reading the blog, find time to claim your treat from me k. =D
Meeting my LO & Shan next week.
Don't ask why I agreed to meet Shan. Just too bad we both had the same LO.
Going to claim my testimonial from my LO.
Waited for so long, but still haven't received it yet. >.<

The weather's super crazy these few days.
So damn bloody hot in the afternoons.
I'm always a melted tomato when I go for lunch.
And then in the evenings, it starts to rain so heavily.
The pathway leading to the MRT station is so flooded.
My pants & shoes are all soaked through.
So damn digusting. Yucks.
Stupid weather. Hope there's some improvements soon.
Everyone's getting sick because of it.