My LO came to visit today.
Entertained her once again.
Lucky she didn't stay that long today.
I pawned the interim report.
Heard I'm the highest amongst those under her charge.
Woot! 10 pages of crap & it got me an A+.
Once again, FOS has shown its fullest potential.
She's so impressed with my report & appraisal by the company.
Wakaka, I'm on cloud nine now.
Lucky I made the right choice.
Write crap & still get A+.
I f i was still in school, I probably won't get this kind of grade.
Yay! I'm king.
And so are the bak kwas. Haha.
Entertained her once again.
Lucky she didn't stay that long today.
I pawned the interim report.
Heard I'm the highest amongst those under her charge.
Woot! 10 pages of crap & it got me an A+.
Once again, FOS has shown its fullest potential.
She's so impressed with my report & appraisal by the company.
Wakaka, I'm on cloud nine now.
Lucky I made the right choice.
Write crap & still get A+.
I f i was still in school, I probably won't get this kind of grade.
Yay! I'm king.
And so are the bak kwas. Haha.