So busy at work for the past few days.
First, I had to type a whole chunk of inventory into the new system.
Then, I have to blast email out for the CNY office orders.
Now, I'm trying to prepare 800 pieces of vouchers.
Bleahx, so freaking busy that I could hardly catch my breadth.
KNS. Kept staring at the computer for the whole 8hours at work.
My eyeballs are dropping off the socket.
So shag. Grrr!!!!!
Can't wait for February to come.
I want my hols desperately.Haiz, sian.
My LO's coming to visit again next monday.
Another 1 hour of talking cock.
Super sian. ZzZz.
First, I had to type a whole chunk of inventory into the new system.
Then, I have to blast email out for the CNY office orders.
Now, I'm trying to prepare 800 pieces of vouchers.
Bleahx, so freaking busy that I could hardly catch my breadth.
KNS. Kept staring at the computer for the whole 8hours at work.
My eyeballs are dropping off the socket.
So shag. Grrr!!!!!
Can't wait for February to come.
I want my hols desperately.Haiz, sian.
My LO's coming to visit again next monday.
Another 1 hour of talking cock.
Super sian. ZzZz.