Went shopping at Vivo City with Dad and Mom.
The train was crowded with people.
So sickening and the journey took like forever.
Bad move to go out today. Bleahx.
Wanted to buy a new earpiece but couldn't find one that I like.
Guess I have to endure the journey to work without my mp3.
Got bored at Vivo and went to Plaza Singapura.
Tried the dessert at Ice Monster.
Ya, it's the same store from Taiwan famous for its ice foodie.
OMG, the dessert looks so tempting.
But the service sucks.
No receipt given. No tissue provided.
And they collected cash with their hands & not with the booklet thingy.
The stupid waiter even forgot to return my change.
Damn idiotic. But never mind, at least the food is nice.
Everyone who went in all took photos with their digi cams.
Haha, I joined in the crowd too.
But the photos were taken with my Mom's phone.


So sickening and the journey took like forever.
Bad move to go out today. Bleahx.
Wanted to buy a new earpiece but couldn't find one that I like.
Guess I have to endure the journey to work without my mp3.
Got bored at Vivo and went to Plaza Singapura.
Tried the dessert at Ice Monster.
Ya, it's the same store from Taiwan famous for its ice foodie.
OMG, the dessert looks so tempting.
But the service sucks.
No receipt given. No tissue provided.
And they collected cash with their hands & not with the booklet thingy.
The stupid waiter even forgot to return my change.
Damn idiotic. But never mind, at least the food is nice.
Everyone who went in all took photos with their digi cams.
Haha, I joined in the crowd too.
But the photos were taken with my Mom's phone.

