Will be helping out at the Asia Pacific Food Fair this Friday.
The whole event lasts from 16-20 Nov.
Friday is always my favourite day of the week.
But it's not the case this time round.
Cuz I'm going to slog my ass off from Friday onwards.
Maybe it'll be better this way.
I think time will pass very fast at the fair.
At least there's something to keep me occupied.
Office life is getting more monotonous than ever.
Ultimate boredom. OMG.
Can't wait for this IAP to end.
I want my holidays desperately.
The whole event lasts from 16-20 Nov.
Friday is always my favourite day of the week.
But it's not the case this time round.
Cuz I'm going to slog my ass off from Friday onwards.
Maybe it'll be better this way.
I think time will pass very fast at the fair.
At least there's something to keep me occupied.
Office life is getting more monotonous than ever.
Ultimate boredom. OMG.
Can't wait for this IAP to end.
I want my holidays desperately.