Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Most Sucky Holidays Ever

Just came back from my short trip to Genting yesterday. It's the shortest holiday of my life. 3 days 2 nights, so freaking short. Thank god it's short because I was bored to death on my 2nd day there. There was nothing much to play. Didn't went to the outdoor theme park because there wasn't much rides outside and the rides were so old, not to mention the fact that you have to spend so much on the tickets as well as the time to queue for those stupid admission tickets. Bleahx, I think it's the worst theme park around. Yucky. The indoor arcade was no better. The games were limited and outdated. Spend the whole lot of time throwing basketballs and shooting on Ghost Squad because these seemed to be the only games that were more interesting.

And the wierdest thing was that everywhere you go at Genting, you can see those Middle Eastern people and those Indians. Don't know where the hell they came from and they're like flooding the whole of Genting. You can see them at every corner of Genting. It's so crazy. Never seen such a phenomenon before. Freaking hell of these people and they're damn super rude. Was passing by the cafe at the hotel which I'm staying and you know what? The entrance was damn crowded with throngs of Indians. It was a freaking sight of Indians waiting anxiously and eagerly to barge into the cafe for the bufet meals. I was stunned. For once, I thought I went to India for my holidays instead of Genting. My mom went for the buffet breakfast and she told me something that really turned me off.

She said those Indians went in for the buffet breakfast. They were damn rowdy and I think they were constantly cutting queues. That's not all. They don't use thongs to get the food, they used their BARE hands to get the food from the trays. WTF, so freaking dirty. Shit man, it's like you never know if the food you're eating was touched by their hands before. Freaking unhygienic. Totally disgusting. It's super suay to go on holidays only to meet such people that totally turn you off for the rest of the trip.

The only advantage that I got from the trip was an escape away from the scorching sun in Sinagapore. The weather was cold in Genting. Temperature was 18-21 degrees. So cold, so nice and there's no sun at all. Yay, I love the weather there. If only, Singapore was this cold all year long. Haiz.

Today started work on MRSH again. And I still thought I can rest today. Didn't really have a good sleep during my holidays. But my hopes of having a day's off were crashed when I saw the email yesterday, calling us back for meeting today. So sian. It's really back to work after my short holidays. Guess I'll be super busy for the next 1 month plus until my another short holidays in August before my attachment at the ba kwa company.

To all final year students, let's chiong for our final year projects and get over with all this shit asap. Cheers to all.