Thursday, June 14, 2007

Crappy shit

The whole MR fieldwork screwed up. Everything's in a mess now. The tutor and the rep trying to clear up the shit. Bleahx. Wasted so much time. Think we dead for this module. Damn. Wong Fook Sun called to say I got my IAP. Yay, don't need to sell those stupid educational products next sem. But the company I got attached to is Fragrance Foodstuff. I think it's that ba kwa company. Wong Fook Sun still told me it was some marketing company. Seriously, which part of the company's name suggested anything about marketing? Nothing at all. Looks like I'm going to spend the next sem selling and promoting ba kwas. OMG. The only consolation I can get from this IAP is that I don't need to study for exams and sell the dumb educational products. Thank goodness this ba kwa company is near my house. Phew. Hopefully my pay doesn't come in the form of ba kwa or ba kwa vouchers.