Thursday, May 17, 2007

Working At Last

Oh yay, my blog's finally working. OMG. I waited for like a few days before everything was back to normal. Cool. The past few days were shitty because the whole blog was screwed up and I can't seem to find a way to fix the damn problem. Haha. So glad all's fine now.Phew.

Got a surprise today. Was walking at SIM when suddenly someone called me. I turned around but didn't see any familiar face. Then, this girl came up to me and said she was my primary school friend. I was stunned because she didn't look like someone in my primary school and I don't remember that I knew her? Stood there stunning for the next few seconds until she said her name. It was then I realised who she was. Oh my freaking god. It's been so long since I met her after she shifted house in Primary 3? That was like how many donkey years ago? Haha, how dumb of me to take so long to realise it. Thank god I still have some recollections of the past. Exchanged contacts and we went our separate ways. Nice to meet up with friends again especially with those that you had lost contact with.