Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Test Date: Friday 13

Finally booked my basic theory test date. It's on Friday 13. Sounds unlucky but that's the earliest time slot that is available. Went all the way to BBDC to register. The staff there all had attitude problem. So rude and impolite. The moment they heard you registering as a private candidate, they gave you that dumb rude face. What the shit was that? And to think that person was in charge of the information counter. This kind of attitude, might as well go home and sleep. The place was also very weird. When I entered, I felt as though I just entered a police station. Don't know why but I think its the design that made me feel this way. So damn weird place with those stupid asshole people. Bleahx. Luckily, I'm only going there for about 3 times plus. Thank god.

Saw the handbook for the theory. OMG, so many stupid things to study. Sianz. Hopefully can get through everything soon. Hate the mugging process.