Thought of the day:
Glitch & Bitch comes in a set. They're inseparable.
Weekend events were disastrous.
The brides were insane, calling PQ up and
yelling at her for issues that wasn't even under our care.
PQ was totally zonked out trying to pacify those crazy brides,
whom I suspect they're probably suffering from pre-wedding blues.
I felt lousy for not being able to help PQ.
She's a really nice mentor & she takes really good care of me.
Working with her really made me feel better at work.
There wasn't much that I could do.
But I just stayed along with her till the event was almost done.
I guess moral support would mean a lot to her at this crucial point of time.
Not to mention, she has to endure all this drama while she was sick. =X
Be strong, PQ.
I've faith in you. You'll make it through.
We'll fight this war together.
Support you!!
Glitch & Bitch comes in a set. They're inseparable.
Weekend events were disastrous.
The brides were insane, calling PQ up and
yelling at her for issues that wasn't even under our care.
PQ was totally zonked out trying to pacify those crazy brides,
whom I suspect they're probably suffering from pre-wedding blues.
I felt lousy for not being able to help PQ.
She's a really nice mentor & she takes really good care of me.
Working with her really made me feel better at work.
There wasn't much that I could do.
But I just stayed along with her till the event was almost done.
I guess moral support would mean a lot to her at this crucial point of time.
Not to mention, she has to endure all this drama while she was sick. =X
Be strong, PQ.
I've faith in you. You'll make it through.
We'll fight this war together.
Support you!!