On this very day, I mark my 22nd year of existence.
For everything good or bad that has happened all these years,
it made me become stronger & more sensible.
We all learn from past experiences & to become a better person.
There are times when I thought my world is going to crash,
and that I possibly won't make it through. But I did.
On this special day, I want to thank every nice souls who have entered my life.
My family, friends, gym mates & current exco colleagues at TFHS.
Thank you for being part of my life,
for bringing me joy & giving me encouragement during my darkest days.
Thank you for always believing in me.
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
Thanks for the love that you've showered me.
This is certainly the best present that money can't buy.
THANKS A MILLION FOR THE FRIENDSHIP & LOVE.
For everything good or bad that has happened all these years,
it made me become stronger & more sensible.
We all learn from past experiences & to become a better person.
There are times when I thought my world is going to crash,
and that I possibly won't make it through. But I did.
On this special day, I want to thank every nice souls who have entered my life.
My family, friends, gym mates & current exco colleagues at TFHS.
Thank you for being part of my life,
for bringing me joy & giving me encouragement during my darkest days.
Thank you for always believing in me.
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
Thanks for the love that you've showered me.
This is certainly the best present that money can't buy.
THANKS A MILLION FOR THE FRIENDSHIP & LOVE.