Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unexpected

Today was an emotional day.
I didn't sleep a wink yesterday &
was quite worried about the TP test today.
To make things worse,
the warm up test was quite screwed
& I wasn't really confident of passing.

But yet, the result was totally unexpected.
I pwned my TP test with 0 demerit points.
OMG. Totally unbelievable!!!
I think luck was on my side today.
Everything went well.
And the tester today was so much nicer compared to other shit guy.

My eyes went wet today when I saw the result slip.
Not cuz I passed at last,
but because I know my prayers were answered.

*******
Dear Ma Ma,
Thank you for giving me strength to carry on.
Thank you for giving me a reason to believe in myself once more.
Thank you for blessing my tiny soul.
Without you, the achievement today would not be possible.
Thank you for watching over me,
and always answering my prayers whenever I'm down.
I still feel your presence even though you're no longer around.
I regret not having the chance to tell you,
that you mean the world to me.
Thanks for your love & blessings.
I'll be strong & carry on to do better in life,
for I know you'll always be with me.