Twitter's such a wonderful creation.
I like the idea that I'm connected to JA through Twitter.
Makes me feel closer to her. =D
And it'll be better if DYT has Twitter too.
Updates on life so far:
1a) FOS mahjong was screwed & Irish Cream was the alleged culprit.
We need a rematch soon to recoup the losses.
1b) Dinner at Crystal Jade Holland V was amusing.
We stuffed ourselves silly with Xiao Long Baos &
'someone' threw the unwanted Nissin noodles underneath the seat. (Tsk tsk)
2. School's getting a lil busy, with prelims & revisions coming up.
3. TP Re-test next week. I hope I'm not the next Bor Bor.
I'm still in denial that we're actually in 2010.
Time seems to pass extremely fast &
it's going to be CNY next month.
Looking forward to more Moolahs,
mahjong sessions & the family picnic trip to Sentosa.
I like the idea that I'm connected to JA through Twitter.
Makes me feel closer to her. =D
And it'll be better if DYT has Twitter too.
Updates on life so far:
1a) FOS mahjong was screwed & Irish Cream was the alleged culprit.
We need a rematch soon to recoup the losses.
1b) Dinner at Crystal Jade Holland V was amusing.
We stuffed ourselves silly with Xiao Long Baos &
'someone' threw the unwanted Nissin noodles underneath the seat. (Tsk tsk)
2. School's getting a lil busy, with prelims & revisions coming up.
3. TP Re-test next week. I hope I'm not the next Bor Bor.
I'm still in denial that we're actually in 2010.
Time seems to pass extremely fast &
it's going to be CNY next month.
Looking forward to more Moolahs,
mahjong sessions & the family picnic trip to Sentosa.