I think I've got a real cranky problem.
Can anyone explain why I always have no problem dealing with difficult stuff
but I always screw up on easy stuff???
I'm like working in the extreme opposites of a normal person.
Malfunctioning? Maybe.
And again, the 'I' & 'Me' are at conflict.
The 'I' keeps pushing the 'Me' to start on assignments
while the 'Me' just keep procrastinating.
Hopeless. =X.
And my latest interest is people watching.
I ♥ pretty things. =D
Can anyone explain why I always have no problem dealing with difficult stuff
but I always screw up on easy stuff???
I'm like working in the extreme opposites of a normal person.
Malfunctioning? Maybe.
And again, the 'I' & 'Me' are at conflict.
The 'I' keeps pushing the 'Me' to start on assignments
while the 'Me' just keep procrastinating.
Hopeless. =X.
And my latest interest is people watching.
I ♥ pretty things. =D