Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eventful

This week was pretty much eventful.
Did so many things till I've forgotten what I did.
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince was quite disappointing.
Over-hyped & over-rated.
The movie spent a substantial amount of time on irrelevant stuff.
There wasn't much magic used this time.
The only part worth watching was the starting scene,
where the death eaters came crashing down the bridge in London.
And Emma Watson was the other reason why the movie is still worth watching.
She's got talent, looks & brains. HOT!!!

It was full house at the movies yesterday.
But the cinema somehow reminded me of the zoo.
Those dumbo parents brought along their toddlers,
who kept jumping on their seats,
and making a hell out of noise inside the theatre. WTF!
For a moment, I thought I was in the zoo rather than the cinema.
The kids were even worse than monkeys at the zoo can.
And the parents just didn't bother to do anything to stop their kids.
Horrendous experience. Dumb parents with dumb kids.

Dinner was supposedly enjoyable.
Cuz we managed to get seats at Sushi Tei Taka.
The only disturbance was the relative whom we met inside.
Not somebody that I look forward to meeting.
It's a small small world, especially in a tiny dot like S'pore.

Fireworks & tippling session at Harry's Bar Boat Quay ended the day.