Monday, April 27, 2009

Star Awards 2009: Aw Shucks!

Haven't been watching local productions for donkey of years,
ever since I started pledging loyalty to TVB dramas.
Yet surprisingly, I rushed home from town yesterday,
just to watch Star Awards 2009.
All for the sake of The Little Nyonya.
This blockbuster made me realised there are some local dramas still worth watching.
And there I was yesterday, completely glued to the TV,
faithfully watching the show right till the very end.

Never mind that I didn't get to see Jeanette Aw & Dai Yang Tian walk the red carpet.
But at least I did saw the parts where they got their awards.
I thought Jeanette would have won the Best Actress Award.
But surprisingly, she lost to Joanne Peh & I didn't like the results at all.
Jeanette should have won because she was the iconic Little Nyonya.

But nevertheless, The Little Nyonya still won Best Drama and
Jeanette still managed to win Top 10 Popular Female Artiste Award.
And Dai Yang Tian won Best Newcomer!!!
His thank you speech was dazzling; diao.
He said this:
"谢谢你们一直的关注我,
我希望你们可以一直这样的看着我,
永远不要将你们的目光从我的身上移开
因为我一定会变的更好"

I want watch The Peranakan Ball!!!!!! =X
Enough about Star Awards.
Now's some quick updates on life.
Exams are starting next Thursday.
And I'm not the least excited about it.
Can't wait for 29 May 2009.

*Note to I: Pls stay focus and mug hard for the last round.
Note to me: Pls motivate the I to mug harder!!!