It's my last week to enjoy, but I'm not partying this weekend.
JJ said I was partying too hard, as if my exams were really over.
It's back to no life mugging sessions again next week.
This time I'm gonna mug hard & study smart.
Just so I can get over with this freaking shit ASAP!!
I hate the months of April & May.
Can't wait for hols to come.
I've got a long list of stuff to do for the hols.
I wish I was shopping & partying in HK now.
Rather than 'partying' with the notes.
I think I'm too distracted with post exam activities.
FOCUS TRICIA, FOCUSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Last few words before I disappear again.
To FOS: Shabu shabu & mah jong session after my exams.
To Shirley: Sentosa sun tanning, shopping & more partying after my exams.
To all others: Catch up soon after the exams.
I'll miss everyone.
And you guys better miss me too. Roarrr!!!
Take care & I'll be back soon. =D
JJ said I was partying too hard, as if my exams were really over.
It's back to no life mugging sessions again next week.
This time I'm gonna mug hard & study smart.
Just so I can get over with this freaking shit ASAP!!
I hate the months of April & May.
Can't wait for hols to come.
I've got a long list of stuff to do for the hols.
I wish I was shopping & partying in HK now.
Rather than 'partying' with the notes.
I think I'm too distracted with post exam activities.
FOCUS TRICIA, FOCUSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Last few words before I disappear again.
To FOS: Shabu shabu & mah jong session after my exams.
To Shirley: Sentosa sun tanning, shopping & more partying after my exams.
To all others: Catch up soon after the exams.
I'll miss everyone.
And you guys better miss me too. Roarrr!!!
Take care & I'll be back soon. =D