I'm back with blogging in words.
Cuz I know you guys miss seeing all the crap that I'm writing.
A lil update on life so far.
It's a busy, busy, busy week.
Many shit to clear this week, so I can enjoy CNY in peace.
And here are the reasons why I'm looking forward to CNY:
1. CNY celebrations with FOS this Saturday.
2. Reunion dinner, mahjong marathon & TVB countdown on CNY eve.
3. CNY lunch with the lovely family on 2nd day of CNY.
I'm NOT the least excited about 1st day of CNY.
I'm not going to be a fakeshit to entertain those creeps,
just to gian their ang bao.
I hate visiting those shit relatives.
Cuz they asked the same set of retarded questions every year.
Sometimes I wonder, if they haven't got anything new to ask,
why not just keep their mouth shut & save me the trouble of entertaining them??
Shit those assholes. I hope the 1st day will be a touch & go event.
Cuz I know you guys miss seeing all the crap that I'm writing.
A lil update on life so far.
It's a busy, busy, busy week.
Many shit to clear this week, so I can enjoy CNY in peace.
And here are the reasons why I'm looking forward to CNY:
1. CNY celebrations with FOS this Saturday.
2. Reunion dinner, mahjong marathon & TVB countdown on CNY eve.
3. CNY lunch with the lovely family on 2nd day of CNY.
I'm NOT the least excited about 1st day of CNY.
I'm not going to be a fakeshit to entertain those creeps,
just to gian their ang bao.
I hate visiting those shit relatives.
Cuz they asked the same set of retarded questions every year.
Sometimes I wonder, if they haven't got anything new to ask,
why not just keep their mouth shut & save me the trouble of entertaining them??
Shit those assholes. I hope the 1st day will be a touch & go event.