Sunday, November 2, 2008

Music Man!!!

Attended Wang Lee Hom's Music Man concert yesterday.
And no, I didn't pay for the tickets.
It was absolutely FOC!!!!
Special thanks to Nic who got us the free tix!


And it was hard to get to the Indoor Stadium
The only bus to the place was packed to the brim.
And it didn't even stop at the bus stop.
In the end, we walked all the way from Kallang to the stadium.
The worst thing was, we didn't know the way to the stadium.
So we just followed the crowd. Monkey see, monkey do.
Then, 2 China students came to ask if we're going the same way.
And they followed us. Halfway through, our 'leads' disappeared.
And we were stuck halfway. Didn't know how to continue.
And those dumb people following us also stopped & waited for us.
Nic said we were the blind, leading the blind. LOL.

Outside the Indoor Stadium.

My Ticket. (We sat at the $128 area)

Inside the stadium. So many people.
The concert hall was packed.
Local celebs like Stefanie Sun , Kit Chan & Phyllis Quek also attended.
And they sat first row leh. Wah lao.

Lee Hom's new guitar. Quite stylo.


The concert was great. Lee Hom did a superb job.
The stage was a little small &
I thought he should sang more songs.
I'm still amazed by his 'disappearing' act,
where he went into a box on stage and appeared in the midst of the audience deck.
The audience wasn't as high as I expected.
And I think Lee Hom was a little disappointed.

But on the whole, it was quite a nice performance.
And I almost became deaf.
All thanks to the 2 stupid dumb idiots sitting behind me.
They were blasting the dumb whistles into my ears. Retarded freaks.
And we didn't manage to catch the last train.
In the end, took cab back.
And the bloody cab ride cost me a freaking $26.50.
WTF. Damn expensive ride.
And I thought the driver went a further route.
Stupid scammer. Asshole.