X'mas-the season of giving.
And I think the lecturers are over practicing this.
Life now is flooded with test & assignments.
And I need to mug when people are shopping for X'mas prezzies.
The worse thing is that,
I mug & slog for grades that are not even counted in for my honors.
WTF???
Hope to get done and over with all this shit.
Need to do some serious X'mas shopping.
Mugging session again, till 11 Dec. >.<
And I think the lecturers are over practicing this.
Life now is flooded with test & assignments.
And I need to mug when people are shopping for X'mas prezzies.
The worse thing is that,
I mug & slog for grades that are not even counted in for my honors.
WTF???
Hope to get done and over with all this shit.
Need to do some serious X'mas shopping.
Mugging session again, till 11 Dec. >.<