Sunday, November 16, 2008

萬千星輝頒獎典禮2008 : Winner List

Results were announced yesterday.
家好月圓 WAS THE BIGGEST WINNER!!!!
I'm so proud of everyone of them,
especially Tavia and Jo Bao!!!
Jo Bao won TV King & Michelle Yim won TV Queen!


List of winners as listed below:

Best Actor 最佳男主角
Ha Yu (夏雨)
<溏心風暴之家好月圓>

Best Actress 最佳女主角
Michelle Yim (米雪)
<溏心風暴之家好月圓>


Best Supporting Actor 最佳男配角
Wayne Lai (黎耀祥)
<秀才愛上兵>

Best Supporting Actress 最佳女配角
Tavia Yeung (楊怡)
<溏心風暴之家好月圓>

Favourite Male Character 我最喜愛的電視男角色
(”甘永好”) <溏心風暴之家好月圓> played by Raymond Lam (林峯)

Favourite Female Character 我最喜愛的電視女角色
(”鍾笑荷”) <溏心風暴之家好月圓> played by Louise Li (李司棋)

Most Improved Male 飛躍進步男藝員
Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍)
<同事三分親>, <鐵甲無敵獎門人>, D.I.E. <古靈精探>, <2008年度香港小姐總決賽>

Most Improved Female 飛躍進步女藝員
Nancy Wu (胡定欣)
<野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶>, D.I.E. <古靈精探>, <搜神傳>, <銀樓金粉>, <舞動奇跡2>

Best Presenter 最佳節目主持
Susie Wong (蘇施黃)
<蘇GOOD>

Best Drama 最佳劇集
<溏心風暴之家好月圓>

Best Variety Show 最佳綜藝資訊節目
<了解‧關懷一百萬人的故事>

Most Enjoyable Value Program 最具欣賞價值大獎
<合晒合尺>

Most Fashionable Artiste 時尚魅力大獎
Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)

TVB.com Most Popular Artist tvb.com人氣大獎
Raymond Lam (林峯)

Lifetime Achievement Award 萬千光輝演藝大獎
Paul Chun (秦沛)

*For those who want to watch online, click here.