They say life's like a roller coaster ride.
And I truly agree with this.
The financial world is in a total chaos.
Stock prices plummeting like some rocket shit.
And they say there's going to be recession soon.
OMG!!! You know what it means??
Means we're all going to be poor like shit.
No more indulging in shopping, entertainment etc.
All the luxuries' gonna be scrapped off.
In simple terms, it simply means NO LIFE.
And to make things even worse, the cost of everything's increasing.
Bus fares increase, electricity increase by a whopping 21%. WTF.
Even blogging has become more expensive. >.<
And Singtel has mentioned that they're going to increase fixed line calls.
Just whats their obsession with increasing prices???
And then I seriously wonder what's wrong with AIG.
The company has a chalked up some massive amount of debts,
and yet, they still can afford a staff retreat at St Regis.
WTF? No wonder they tio flamed. Stupid people.
School still sucks big time.
I'm not enjoying any moment of it.
And I wish the 2 years will come faster.
Can't wait for grad trip(s).
CNY BKK trip has to be shelved off because of the shit political unrest.
And there goes my shopping trip. ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!
The only consolation I can get: HK trip in 10 months time. HAHA.
And I truly agree with this.
The financial world is in a total chaos.
Stock prices plummeting like some rocket shit.
And they say there's going to be recession soon.
OMG!!! You know what it means??
Means we're all going to be poor like shit.
No more indulging in shopping, entertainment etc.
All the luxuries' gonna be scrapped off.
In simple terms, it simply means NO LIFE.
And to make things even worse, the cost of everything's increasing.
Bus fares increase, electricity increase by a whopping 21%. WTF.
Even blogging has become more expensive. >.<
And Singtel has mentioned that they're going to increase fixed line calls.
Just whats their obsession with increasing prices???
And then I seriously wonder what's wrong with AIG.
The company has a chalked up some massive amount of debts,
and yet, they still can afford a staff retreat at St Regis.
WTF? No wonder they tio flamed. Stupid people.
School still sucks big time.
I'm not enjoying any moment of it.
And I wish the 2 years will come faster.
Can't wait for grad trip(s).
CNY BKK trip has to be shelved off because of the shit political unrest.
And there goes my shopping trip. ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!
The only consolation I can get: HK trip in 10 months time. HAHA.